Tuesday, November 29, 2011

30th Week!


Well, Only 10 weeks left now! We went up to Washington this past weekend for Thanksgiving to see my parents! We had such a great time.. even though it was quite a drive! Baby Ryan is doing EXCELLENT as usual :) Just growing and kicking like crazy. When we were in Washington we had a baby shower with all my family up there and it went perfectly! Yesterday, I got into the nesting mode and washed all his clothes and set everything up so it's all ready for him. I did it now because I am starting to have no energy or motivation to do much because my body is working so hard at making this little guy! So I wanted to get it done while I still had a tiny bit of energy :)

How far along? 30 Weeks
Total weight gain: 25 lbs
Maternity clothes? leggings & maternity jeans and also maternity shirts most of the time

Stretch marks? a little on my hips
Sleep: it changes everyday! some nights I maybe get four hours of sleep out of the 9 hours I lay in bed and other nights I can sleep sound!
Best moment this week: Thanksgiving with my family!

Miss Anything? wearing my cute pre pregnancy winter clothes and high heeled boots! 
Movement: constantly! he is getting so big and crammed in there now that he just rolls around!
Food cravings: anything lemon flavored! Also loving the sweets!
Anything making you queasy or sick: ground beef makes me feel yucky! and pop because of the carbonation.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Nope, but have been having braxton hicks sometimes

Symptoms: Terrible heartburn which turns into being nauceous if I don't take anything for it. Really tired and sore hips and back
Belly Button in or out? starting to poke out a little bit
Wedding rings on or off? one on one off. the wedding band that goes with my ring was getting pretty snug so I took it off.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :) But very sensitive ( I get my feelings hurt easily )
Looking forward to: All of the Holidays! It's been great so far and It is showing that we are one step closer to baby Ryan getting here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment