Tuesday, November 8, 2011

27th Week!

BabyCenter says that baby Ryan weighs almost 2 pounds and is about 15 inches long :) He is getting so big! 1 more week & I will be in my third and final trimester! Yay! He is almost done cookin and ready to be in mommy and daddy's arms :)


He is big enough now that I can feel every move that he makes! I love it so much :)

How far along? 26 Weeks & 3 Days
Total weight gain: almost 20 pounds!
Maternity clothes? everything! especialy leggings though!

Stretch marks? A little on my boobs but none anywhere else, definitely starting to develop that lovely brown line below my belly button though !
Sleep: sleep? what's that? ha

Best moment this week: Being able to feel every move that the baby makes.. he is starting to get big!
Miss Anything? My cute skinny girl fall clothes :)
Movement: NON stop! He is such an activel little guy!
Food cravings: cinnamon & lemon mostly!
Anything making you queasy or sick: red meat
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: No ( some braxton hicks though )
Symptoms: round ligament pain, back aches, hips hurting very badly at night!
Belly Button in or out? almost out
Wedding rings on or off? On :)
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY
Looking forward to: Our next doctors appointment on the 22nd!:) Except that I have to take my glucose test, I hate having my blood taken.. I'm such a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment