Thursday, August 11, 2011

14th Week:)

Wow time is flying! We are in the 14th week already! I am loving being pregnant, especially since the first trimester is over. The first was pretty rough... nauceas ALL the time and so tired I could barely do anything! Now that I am finally starting to feel better, I am absolutely loving it. And Cody is actually getting dinner made for him again ha :) Also, believe it or not, the wedding is only 23 days away!! We are sooo excited! It got here so fast! I had to go get my dress altered yesterday (due to the baby)! The seamstress said she can let it out enough so that's a huge relief!
On the 1st I had to go in for another ultrasound to get everything checked cuz after our camping trip in Bear Lake I wasn't feeling very good! At the ultrasound, everything looked absolutely PERFECT!! During the ultrasound... I asked if she could tell at all what the baby was going to be.. she looked around and said that she was leaning more towards boy because there was definitely something sticking out! She said not to start painting a nursery but she was pretty sure its gonna be a boy! We don't wanna get our hopes up.. but I have felt all along that it is a boy! So I am pretty sure too :) But we will see at the next ultrasound :)
Also, on July 28th.. my brother became a daddy again! They named him Ryker Joseph Anderson. He is such a stinking cutie. I wish I lived closer to him so I could see him... but hopefully they can make it to the wedding so I can see him them!



No comments:

Post a Comment