Monday, January 9, 2012

Maternity Pictures & 36th Week

So we finally got all of our maternity pictures done! Which is a huge relief to have that all done. I love them!

As for the pregnancy, I am definitely beyond ready for him to actually be here. I have been so exhausted and dependent on Cody for everything. I feel like I can't do anything for myself, it sucks! During the day, I am just so tired, pee every hour and getting restless because I want Ryan to just be here already. At night, I can't sleep at all, I wake up every 2-3 hours to go pee & I'm just miserably uncomfortable. Only a couple more weeks is what I just gotta keep telling myself ha!! Cody & I are so excited to be parents!! We have the house totally set up for his arrival and all the bags packed for the hospital. My friend who was just as far along as I am, had her baby last week! So, since then I made sure I had everything all ready, just in case!

Here are some of the maternity pictures from yesterday:







36th Week:



No comments:

Post a Comment